Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Five Things You Don't Know About Me!

Well so it goes...I was tagged in the blogosphere by John Dorner, NC Cooperative Extension-IT Trainer! Since I am "it", I am supposed to tell 5 little know facts about myself, then tag 5 other bloggers that I wish to know better.

  1. I was a chemist before I became fish-momma. Yes, I wore safety glasses and a lab coat.
  2. I only started fishing as an adult.
  3. Cats are my favorite pet. They are just so independent.
  4. Stocking groceries at Winn-Dixie has been my favorite job so far. I did it while I was in graduate school. No offense current employer.
  5. I love to play the ponies. Bred in Kentucky. Trained at Keeneland.
  6. Bonus--Don't like cartoons.
You have been tagged. And now you are IT...Personally, I would rather play Kick-the-Can, but I was a good sport! Now it's your turn.

  1. Cliff Ruth
  2. Douglas Clement
  3. Callie Birdsell
  4. SandiBird
  5. Daniel Cleary

2 comments:

John Dorner said...

Molly,

Thanks for playing along!

seth nagy said...

Molly - I always suspected there was something fishy about you, but I never thought it was chemistry.